YOUR ULTIMATE GUIDE
It was absolutely phenomenal attending the Middle East Women Leaders' Summit & Awards 2022 at Address Hotels + Resorts Dubai Marina this month.
Historically, women have always played a prominent role in society and be decision-makers. However, as per the global statistics, only 6% of women are working in leadership positions and this number further dipped recently.
The summit bring together women who have not only achieved stupendous success but have also found a voice and a chair at the leadership table.
These successful women set to delve into a discussion on societal relationships impacting the corporate journey, while initiating the conversation of entrepreneurship amongst pioneering women and how it can be a key factor in unlocking their potential, here in the Middle East.
All working towards a shared goal - shedding light on the importance of women’s empowerment and recognition.
Heard from and interacted with some wonderful leaders with great insights. Did you know that Millennial women are poised to be the most financially independent women in history?
Here are some of the most inspiring key points I would like to share with you:
1. How the definition of EQ at the workplace has evolved, moving from "hold it in" to "hold space". It’s great to be a female but even greater to be human first!
2. It’s been shown that women have higher levels of emotional intelligence than men; it’s also known that EQ can be learned.
3. When you start something from scratch, you must work hard! Only passion can take you through the journey. That passion is what strives entrepreneurs.
4. We need to move from 75% attendance to 100% attention.
5. Did you know that women are 20% happier if they get to choose when and how they work? 👩🏼💻🌟
It was inspiring and encouraging meeting such aspiring women achievers, especially since it was my first time attending such an event as a real "entrepreneur" holding my badge with my own name and my own brand name, Renata Virtual Assistant. 🤩
Listening to these inspiring women's success stories and learning about their journeys gave me enormous positive energy and motivation to keep moving forward on my own journey.
Thank you for empowering me.
Hi there, I'm Renata, welcome to my blog! I started my full-time Virtual Assistant career in 2021. My mission is to "Elevate the Executive!", to help my clients achieve balance and improve their productivity through my reliable and efficient assistance on both personal and professional levels! I am happy to share with you here my story on how I started, some tips & tricks and more...